Live the experience on board an authentic oriental sailboat, completely constructed in teak hard wood, for the private use of an Arabian Sheikh.
Shogun has 2 levels, 3 services available (for wich one is adapted for the disabled peaple), an open bar, a large central table where your meal it will be served. A 5 hour trip, during of which we will see pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins, an internationally species.
The SHOGUN complies with these rules and holds a yellow flag with a blue boat badge that guarantees the sight seeing of the whales and dolphins with their maximum welfare involved.
With its geografical position and subject to the action of the Trade Winds and Teide´s summit acting as a back drop, the Canary Islands and mainly the south of Tenerife counts on a water temperature of between 17-24 degrees during the whole year.
This ensures the permanent presence of many species of cetaceans like pilot whales bottlenose dolphins along with other migratory species eg Finwhales, Spermwhales, Common Dolphins…
After this emotional viewing of these marvellous animals we will anchor in the Bay of Masca, and the impressive cliffs of Los Gigantes to enjoy a well deserved swim and hearty lunch.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Excursions: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 11:00 am.
- Departure: Puerto Colón, Pontoon 14.
- It is included: Drinks on board: Water, Soft drinks and, with lunch, Beer and Wine.
- Lunch in 5 hrs excursion: Rice with vegetables, roasted chicken drumstick, salad, bread and fruit.
- Free bus from Tenerife South zone.
- Length: 26 m.
- Width: 8 m.
- Date of construction: 1978.
- Date of Renovation: 2008.
- Max passengers: 144 pax.
LOCATION (Available also for boarding card)